The California State Bar requires members to complete 25 hours of approved
continuing legal education ("CLE") every 3 years. Members are
responsible for tracking CLE credit earned and reporting their compliance
to the State Bar at the conclusion of each 3-year reporting period.
- CACJ offeres CLE as on-demand and self-study, depending on the training.
Please be sure to note which type of training when registering.
- Free trainings are offered to CACJ Members, unless otherwise noted.
- Specialization units are noted where applicable.
Registering for On-Demand CLE (participatory credit):
1) after selecting which webinar you would like to view, register for your
CLE Webinar. You must be logged in, if you are not a member please register
for a non-membership category account. This will give you access to our
CLE Seminars and CLE Webinars. Please note CACJ members receive a discount on both.
2) After registering for the webinar, you will receive an email with a
private link to watch the video as well as any relevant training materials.
If registration occurs during business hours the link will be sent that
day, if it occurs after business hours it will be sent the following day.
3) After viewing the video please complete the form to confirm your information,
as well as video code*, and you will be emailed the MCLE certificate within
3 business days.
*In order to receive credit, you must verify your participation. During
each quarter of the program, a unique code in the form of an individual
letter will be announced. When you have completed the program, you will
be prompted to fill out an on-line form with all 4 letter codes before
receiving your certificate of participation
Registering for Self-Study CLE (CACJ members only)
1) To receive the self-study CLE certificate you must be logged in as a
CACJ member, view the video, and then register for the webinar. The CLE
will be sent to you within 3-5 business days.